Datos de la empresa
Social Change School is an International Non-profit organization based in Europe -London, Milan, Madrid, Rome- that offer Master Programmes for ‘key’ professional profiles in the Non Profit Sector, and also partner with International NGOs and supported by the Non-Profit Professional Association.
After about 20 years we have trained, more than 1000 Professionals and Managers , in our one-year Masters Programme, with a total of about 100.00 hours of training in a year, with a high occupation turnover rate and top managerial positions.
• Fundraising Manager, Campaigner
• Project-Programme Manager of International Cooperation
• Humanitarian Manager in the Emergency - Field Coordinator, Project-Programme Manager Ver menos
Datos de la empresa
Social Change School is an International Non-profit organization based in Europe -London, Milan, Madrid, Rome- that offer Master Programmes for ‘key’ professional profiles in the Non Profit Sector, and also partner with International NGOs and supported ... Ver más
Datos de la oferta de empleo
Descripción del puesto vacante
- Didactic Staff and Career Service Assistant for the Social Change Scho
- Categoría Recursos humanos (Formación)
- Madrid (Madrid)
- Vacantes 1
- The role covers the Didactic Officer and Career Service Assistant position for the Social Change School. The tutoring in the classroom will take place mainly in Madrid, Rome and Milan.
During the first period, the candidate will receive on the job-training and introduction to the organizational culture.
The candidate should be under the age of 30 (male or female), highly motivated, with experience in the Third Sector and Educational experiences as a volunteer. Result-oriented, attention to details, problem solving, multitasking abilities, team work capacity
- Especialidad de Education Sciences
- Experiencia: Entre 1 y 3 años
- Disponibilidad para viajar
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia
- Requisitos mínimos:
• International propensity
• Strong motivation in the educational field and interest in Third Sector-NGOs.
• Experience or collaboration with a NGO and / or educational institutions.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Internet browsing
• Excellent knowledge of the Italian language (mother tongue or minimum level C2, spoken and written - certified)
• Excellent knowledge of English (minimum C1 level, spoken and written - certified)
• A documented prove of experience in volunteer management and human resources
• Knowledge of e-learning platform Moodle.
- Requisitos valorados:
• Under the age of 30 ( Incentivos en materia de Seguridad Social para el fomento del empleo joven)
• Specific experience in the field of education, mentoring and classroom management
• Knowledge of Spanish (minimum level B2, spoken and written - certified)
• Degree in Education Sciences, Psychology, Political Science and Social Sciences.
- Contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa